This week I’ve a fantastic giveaway courtesy of the lovely people at Crabtree & Evelyn. They are offering one lucky winner a gorgeous 60 Second Fix Kit for Hands from their Gardeners range, worth £25.
Last week I spent a lovely evening at my local Crabtree & Evelyn store in Nottingham as part of their garden celebration campaign. The timing couldn’t have been better; after a few weeks of gardening in cold winds combined with the endless hand-washing that comes with having small children, my neglected hands were in dire need of some tlc!
The brilliant staff at the store were on-hand to provide treatments and explain more about the products. I already knew that Crabtree & Evelyn have a range aimed specifically at gardeners; I swear by their Gardeners Hand Therapy cream and have bought it as a gift for keen gardeners many times. But I had no idea just how much more there is to the range than this one product.
The Gardeners collection is specifically designed to restore, soothe and protect hard-working hands. Blended with botanical extracts inspired by an English herb garden and fragranced with notes of rosemary, lavender, sage, thyme and oak moss, all the products have a lovely fresh scent and feel very natural.
The first product I tried out was the Gardeners Hand Recovery scrub. Designed to be used on dry skin, it contains salt and pumice to exfoliate and shea butter to moisturise. The staff explained that hand cream won’t work properly if you apply it to dry, flaky skin – of course it makes perfect sense that you should exfoliate first but I’d never thought of this before. Silly really – why should your hands be any different to your face?! The scrub is amazing, just a minute massaging it in and rinsing it off and my hands felt so much smoother.
We followed up with the Gardeners Hand Therapy hand cream, which is rich in shea butter and feels lovely and silky, not at all sticky or greasy. I can’t believe what a difference a few minutes of attention made to my hands! Using a range which is targeted at your individual needs really does give you the best result.
The Gardeners range also includes a hand wash, gel-based hand scrub (for use with water) and nail & cuticle cream. The other product I made a beeline for was the antibacterial moisturising hand gel – nothing like the harsh alcohol-based hand gels that really strip your skin, this does the job while caring for your hands too. I need a bottle of this in the car, at the allotment, and in my handbag!
The garden celebration event is in-store at Crabtree & Evelyn now and it’s a great opportunity to explore the Gardeners hand care range in more detail. If you’re a gardener it’s a really comprehensive range for taking care of your hands, but it’s also a lovely gift for a gardener too, with various gift sets available – including the gorgeous Gardeners 60 Second Fix Kit for Hands, which you can win by entering the giveaway below. The kit contains 100g Gardeners Hand Recovery scrub and 100g Gardeners Hand Therapy hand cream, perfect for restoring dry, parched hands to silky smoothness in just two easy steps. Visit the Crabtree & Evelyn website for more information.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the giveaway tweet this message:
I’d love to win a Gardeners 60 Second Fix Kit for Hands worth £25 from @CrabtreeUK via @growingfamilyuk http://wp.me/p5s5zJ-gz
then leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
For extra entries:
- Follow @growingfamilyuk on Twitter
- Follow @CrabtreeUK on Twitter
- Like Growing Family on Facebook
- Follow Growing Family on Pinterest
Leave a separate comment for every entry that you do, for the purpose of the random number generator. Good Luck!
GIVEAWAY CLOSES: WEDNESDAY 20TH MAY 11.59PM
UK ENTRIES ONLY
Terms & Conditions:
- The prize is a Gardeners 60 Second Fix Kit for Hands from Crabtree & Evelyn worth £25. There is no cash alternative.
- Entrants must tweet the message and leave a comment as per the instructions.
- Extra entries via following @growingfamilyuk on Twitter, following @CrabtreeUK on Twitter, liking Growing Family on Facebook and following Growing Family on Pinterest.
- All steps listed above must be followed to ensure the proper qualification into the giveaway.
- Open to mainland UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Catherine Hughes and Crabtree & Evelyn.
- The giveaway closes on Wednesday 20th May 2015 11.59pm.
- The winner will be chosen by random and contacted by email.
- The winner will be informed within 14 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 7 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.
- The prize will be given direct from Crabtree & Evelyn, allowing for delivery timescales.
- Entry to this confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Growing Family’s decision is final.
Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com – see more at http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/crabtree-evelyn-gardeners-60-second-fix-kit-hands