Are you excited for autumn season? This list of kid-friendly, hilarious fall puns and fall jokes is perfect for helping the whole family celebrate this gorgeous time of the year.
The best fall puns and fall jokes
We’ve rounded up these brilliant autumn puns and silly autumn jokes to get you and the kids giggling. If you’re looking for jokes about fall to share with the family, read on!
Funny autumn puns to get you laughing
Let’s start off the silliness with some fun fall puns. As well as giving you a good laugh, they all make great fall captions for social media.
1. It’s fall coming back to me now
2. The fall of the wild
3. We’re out here busting our crops
4. And they lived apple-y ever after
5. We’re in for the long fall together
6. What a wonder-fall world
7. A crop hat
8. Cob’s your uncle
9. Don’t be hay-tin on autumn
10. Don’t sweat the fall stuff
11. B-autumns up!
12. Pride comes before the fall
14. Don’t even chai
15. I’m so corn-fused
16. Fall of the wild
17. Autumn weather is just soup-er
18. You really autumn know
19. I yam what I yam
20. May the forest be with you
21. I spy with my little pie
22. Got my eyes on the pies
23. Bet your autumn dollar
24. I heard it’s awwtumn
26. Orange you glad it’s fall?
27. What a wonder-fall world
28. I’m falling for you
29. Don’t fall apart
30. I’m nuts about fall
More funny fall puns
31. You’re a-maize-ing
32. Let’s fall in love
33. I’m acorn-y person
34. Fall is the apple of my pie
35. I’m falling to pieces
36. It’s fall about the good times
37. One fall swoop
38. Let’s harvest some fun
39. I’m berry excited for fall
40. These autumn puns are so acorn-y
41. Hay there!
42. Nuttin’ to see here
43. Hop in my autumn-mobile
44. Are you fall real?
45. Falling in love with autumn
46. Feeling grate-fall
47. We’ve come fall circle
48. Nothing to seed here
Brilliant pumpkin puns for fall season
49. You’re looking gourd-geous
50. Give ‘em pumpkin to talk about
51. Gourd of the Rings
52. Life is gourd
53. Hello gourd-geous
54. Pumpkin spice up your life
55. Having a gourd time
56. You’re the pick of the patch
57. Spice, spice, baby
58. He’s a gourd man
59. Go big or gourd home
60. Don’t be a jerk-o-lantern
61. Ahead of the carve
62. You + me = pumpkin pi
63. Pumpkin iron
64. Carving out good times
65. Let’s squash this rumour
66. I only have pies for you
67. Feeling gourd
68. That’ll do spicely
69. I’m a pun-king
70. Let’s pumpkin spice things up
Head this way for more pumpkin puns.
Fall jokes for kids that will definitely impress
These family-friendly autumn jokes will get everyone laughing. Why not turn them into a corn-y list of dad jokes for fall season?
71. How do you fix a broken pumpkin? With a pumpkin patch.
72. Why does Humpty Dumpty love autumn so much? Because he had a great fall.
73. What is the cutest season? Aww-tumn.
74. Why did the pumpkin lose the boxing match? He let his gourd down.
75. What is a scarecrow’s favourite fruit? Straw-berries.
76. Why’s it so easy to trick a leaf in October? They fall for anything.
77. What’s the best thing to put into an apple pie? Your teeth.
78. Why are trees so carefree and easy going? Because every fall, they let loose.
79. Why did the scarecrow win a Nobel Prize? He was outstanding in his field.
80. What’s the best thing to put into a pumpkin pie? Your teeth.
81. Which pumpkin can swim the best? The coast gourd.
82. What time of year do people get injured the most? In the fall.
83. What do you get when you drop a pumpkin? Squash.
84. How do trees get on the internet in the fall? They log in.
85. What’s the best kind of vehicle in fall? An autumn-mobile.
Leaf jokes and leaf puns to blow them away
Ready some more fall jokes for kids? These leaf jokes will rustle up some laughter on autumn days.
86. What is it called when a tree takes some time off? Paid leaf.
87. What happens when winter arrives? Autumn leaves.
88. What is it called when a tree doesn’t think it’s autumn? Disbe-leaf.
89. What did the autumn leaf say to the other autumn leaf? I’m falling for you.
90. What did the ground say when fall came? Well that’s a re-leaf.
91. What should you do when you witness a crime in the forest? Report it to the leaf of police.
92. Why did the leaf go to the doctor? It was feeling green.
93. What do you call a big book about fall? A tome.
Fallen leaves play a big role in fall jokes and cute fall puns for instagram posts. These leaf puns make perfect photo captions for your social media posts – and my nature hashtags copy and paste lists will help with those too.
94. That’s un-be-leaf-able
95. I be-leaf in you
96. Don’t leaf without me
97. It’s time to turn-ip over another leaf
98. Autumn leafs a smile on my face
99. I can’t be-leaf my eyes
100. Let’s breathe a sigh of re-leaf
101. Are you ready to leaf yet?
102. Leaf the past behind
103. Bet your autumn dollar
104. I would never leaf you
105. That’s a fall-acy
106. Autumn leaves are just tree-mendous
107. Don’t stop be-leafing
108. Be-leaf in yourself
109. Don’t leaf me hanging
110. Leaf me alone
111. I’m turning over a new leaf
112. Seeing is be-leafing
113. Even the leaves fall for you
114. Make like a tree and leaf
115. Let’s just fall it a day
116. These fall puns are unbe-leaf-able
117. Don’t like sappy puns? You should leaf right now
More funny autumn jokes for kids
These fall jokes will definitely leaf a smile on your face 😉
118. What do you wear under your shirt at the farmer’s market? A har-vest.
119. What did the lawn say to the rake? Leaf me alone!
120. How many books do you read at fall? I usually leaf through a couple of them.
121. What do lumberjacks shout at the start of fall? Sep-timberrrrrr.
122. What’s the best band to listen to in autumn? The Spice Girls.
123. Which month is a Rock Star’s favourite? Rock-tober.
124. What did the tree say to the wind? “Leaf me alone!”
125. How did the fall apple picking contest end? There was a de-cider.
Best jokes about autumn to make you feel cosy
126. What do you call a man in the pile of colourful leaves? Russell.
127. What is a tree’s least favourite month? Sep-timber.
128. How did the tree explain its bad behaviour? It said it was getting ready to turn over a new leaf.
129. What is a fires least favourite month? No-ember.
130. What did one autumn leaf say to the other? I’m fallin’ for you.
131. Why do birds fly south for the fall? Because it’s quicker than walking.
132. What are you studying in math class this autumn? Apple pi.
133. What do farmers wear in autumn? Har-vests.
Share your favourite silly fall puns and fall jokes
Hopefully this list of fall puns and awesome fall jokes has put a smile on your face, and provided you with the perfect fall instagram caption. If your favourite autumn jokes and autumn puns aren’t included make sure you share them in the comments 🍂🍁🍂
More brilliant jokes for all family members
If you’re raring to go with even more kid-friendly jokes and funny puns, I’ve got you covered!
If you’re getting ready for Christmas, check out my 150 Christmas jokes for kids and my winter jokes. You can welcome spring with some silly spring puns and Easter jokes for kids, and embrace the sunshine with summer jokes.
On a nature theme, you can take your pick from flower puns, plant puns, garden puns, nature puns, sunflower puns, gnome puns, ice puns, water puns, bird puns, bee puns, fish puns and cat puns. Or if food is your thing, you can dig into potato puns, vegetable puns and fruit puns. And for creatives, check out some art jokes.
Fun fall activities for kids
If you’ve enjoyed this post and found it useful, here are some ways you can say thanks and support Growing Family:
🌻 Click here to sign up to my newsletters and get regular updates straight to your inbox.
🌻 Join my Nature Crafts & Fun Facebook group here where we share lots of great tips and ideas for exploring and enjoying nature with children.
🌻 Share this post with your friends via the buttons below.
Pin for later
Author: Sam Hughes